Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Lena is One Month!

Lena Sue is already one month old! This past month has flown by.

At 2 weeks she started rolling from her belly to back, which seems really early. I thought it was an accident at first, but she has continued to do it, so it is the real deal. At 3 and a half weeks, she started smiling, but in the last few days, she has really started smiling. It melts my heart. She cooed a little today, but only twice, I hope she starts doing it more in the next few days.

I am not sure how much she weighs, but she is a chunk. She weighed 8 pounds 7 ounces at 2 weeks old, so I'm guessing she is at least 9 pounds, maybe 10 now. Her next appointment isn't until July 16.

Breastfeeding is the same as it was with the rest of the kids, it is hard. She is supplemented with formula since my breasts do not make enough milk to feed her exclusively. But she is happy and healthy, that is all that matters.

She is a great joy to us all. Her personality is starting to show and she is a very easy going baby.

Newborn

One week

Two weeks

Three weeks

Four weeks


post signature

1 comment: