Friday, November 15, 2013

Baby Quatre: Week 13


I had my 12 week check up last week, and we got our first ultrasound. There is only one baby in there and he or she looks fantastic. Baby was moving so much that the tech had a really hard time getting pictures and our print outs are not great. Baby has really long skinny legs.



With every pregnancy, I always forget how easy it is to love someone so small and that you don't really know yet.

As far as how I have been feeling, I have been so sick this entire pregnancy, I am 13 weeks now, so I am hoping it goes away soon. I have also been extremely tired. Yawn. I am ready for some energy again.

In the end, it will be so worth it and I am so glad there is a healthy baby growing.

There was a bit of bad news. I have one very large 6cm x 7cm fibroid at the top of my uterus. I also have several hanging around my uterus, but they are all less than 2cm. Doctor said he isn't very concerned about it, but he is going to watch it. It has been what is causing me problems and pain, so while it really sucks to have pain and a little bleeding, it is nice to know that it isn't hurting or caused from my baby. He said he was a little concerned about preterm labor, but with the location, it would be rare, so he thinks this pregnancy will be easy and a relatively easy delivery. I will be having a repeat c-section, probably May 19 or 20.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment